Monday, March 28, 2011

It's good to be home

An uneventful plane ride  (which is always the best kind) and 8 hours later, I was being greeted by my husband at the airport. 

I owe my husband more than thanks for picking me up at the airport – although, it seems this has become his part-time job; between my frequent visits to England to visit my dad and to B.C. to see my mom.  He is always there to pick me up.

I’d like to take this chance to thank him for being so supportive of my extended vacation.   I have returned a much happier person than the one who left with a lot of perspective and an improved outlook on my career. 


two bikes in one box meant a lot of reassembly...

I have terrible spatial awareness and find working on my bike really difficult.  But I persevered and was proud of my accomplishment - my bike in one piece and ready to ride.  The jazz hands are to show excitement :)

1 comment: