Tuesday, June 21, 2011

making the best of it

So, this illness, or whatever it is has been dragging its heels.  Just when I thought I was better, WHAM, GI started acting up again.  I'll spare you the gory details... but, thank you so much to those who have listened to them.  It's nice to not suffer alone.

Last week we had 2 Trek Women events planned.  I really didn't have the energy for either of them, but dragged my butt to both of them.  I guess it shouldn't be surprising how grumpy not being able to keep food in long enough for your body to get the goodness out of it makes you.  Getting out with the Ladies was awesome to make me forget how crappy I've been feeling.  They are all so excited to ride and watching them learn new skills and be excited about it was enough to erode my new-found grumpy disposition.

I had some great pictures of the rides, but they got lost.  Instead, here is a picture of tonight's dinner.  Not to show off my culinary skills, but to display my returning appetite.  I finished the whole dinner and half of the bowl of fruit AND my stomach did not rebel!  Trust me, that is pretty exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment